• 0800 542 44 28 Mon-Thurs 8:00am-6pm,
    Fri 8:00am-5:30pm
  • Buying in bulk? FREE no obligation quotes
  • Trust Pilot rating
  • New to Rajapack? FREE delivery on first orders over £125*
logo raja 0800 542 44 28
£0.00 0 products
Order by reference

Protection, it's in our nature!
Discover our range of environmentally-responsible packaging

Our environmental policy ensures that you can make your business more eco-friendly. We offer sustainable alternatives across our extensive packaging range and operate environmentally-responsible practices throughout our offices and warehouses.
Our Packaging Specialists can advise you on how to make environmentally-friendly improvements to your business that make financial sense too.

AFAQ ISO 14 001 Rajapack is ISO 9001:2015,
ISO 14001
:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 certified

FSC Rajapack is member
of FSC® France*

Environment

Our environmental results in figures

Rajapack is committed to being environmentally friendly. Here are 4 key figures to show the results of our environmental goals.

20%less paper used
to produce our catalogues

Reducing the materials to produce our catalogues

The raw materials required for publishing catalogues has an impact on the environment.

» We have reduced the size and weight of our catalogues
» We only use PEFC certified paper
» We only work with "IMPRIM'VERT" approved printers

92.50% of products are manufactured
in Europe

Sustainable purchasing

We only purchase from environmentally sourced suppliers.

» 95% of our products are manufactured in Europe to our specifications in factories that follow European environmental policies
» As part of our commitment, RAJA has set up a charter for sustainable procurement and development which our manufacturers must first sign and agree to comply with

86% of waste produced
is sorted and recycled

Reducing our environmental footprint

We are continuously working to reduce our consumption of raw materials and energy, reduce waste, and increase our recycling initiatives. To ensure we achieve this objective we promote good environmental practices with our employees and suppliers, and we are committed to using materials sourced from sustainable sources.

In 2016 this resulted in 86% of waste recycled, and the remaining 14% converted into energy.

In addition we have:
» Reduced the consumption of energy (electricity and gas) by 12%
» Reduced the amount of waste to landfill to zero
» Increased the amount of recyclable waste by 13%

51% of our products
are eco-friendly

We will continue to provide environmentally friendly packaging

Our goal is to offer and give awareness to environmental friendly packaging alternatives. Our line of green packaging products has increased to more than 50%! RAJA can continue to provide more choice of eco-friendly cardboard and plastic alternatives to our customers.