A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of the website which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site.
Cookies are designed to assist your computer or device to remember something you have done within that website e.g. remembering that you have logged in, or which products you have looked at.
The cookies we use are ‘analytical’ cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they’re using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily.
There are also specific cookies related to knowing whether a user is logged in or not. These are known as authentication cookies. Authentication cookies are important for our website to know what information to show you, or if it needs to ask you to log in.
Cookies may be stored by your browser from anywhere between a single browsing session to a longer period of time:
- Session cookies – these only last for the duration of your browsing session on the website. Your web browser would normally delete these when you close the browser.
- Persistent cookies - these last longer than the browser session. For example if you log into our website and then return to the website some days later, the website knows who you are and displays a welcome message to you. Persistent cookies enable this to happen.
- First party cookies - these are set by the Rajapack domain (or sub-domain) in your web browser.
- Third party cookies - these are set by a different domain to that of the website you are looking at. Third party cookies are used for a variety of reasons, mainly to track the products and services you are interested in. For example, we use a google analytics cookie which helps google tell us how visitors arrive at and interact with our site.
Rajapack use all of the above cookies on this website. But the cookies do not contain any confidential information such as your address, telephone number or credit card details.
Managing your cookies
You have different options to manage the cookies on your computer or device. You can change your browser settings to prevent cookies from being accepted, or, depending on which browser you are using, you might be able to receive an alert when a website is trying to place one on your browser. With most browsers you can allow first party cookies to be set but refuse third party cookies.
If you change your cookie preferences, you will still be able to browse around our site but some functions may not work as normal.
Your browsers 'help' menu should tell you how to block cookies or change your cookie settings. You can delete cookies stored in your browser by using a function in your browser. Whilst this does not mean you won't collect cookies in the future, it gives you freedom to delete your cookies after you have been online. This function is often known as 'clearing cookies'. Of course, clearing your cookies on one browser of one device does not automatically clear them on another.
More information about Cookies
If you want to find out more about cookies, you may find this website helpful: www.aboutcookies.org (this link will open in a new window).
Or you can visit the Information Commissioners Office website at: //www.ico.gov.uk/for_organisations/privacy_and_electronic_communications/the_guide/cookies.aspx
We use the performance cookies of the following third parties via our website:
• Criteo: This cookie remembers your interests and thus offers our ads on third party sites. You can unsubscribe by clicking on this link and follow the instructions under "user choice". You can also unsubscribe via the Network Advertising Initiative.
• DoubleClick by Google - Google Adwords - Bing ads: These cookies record the pages you visit on our website and how many times you have seen or clicked on an ad and whether you order something after seeing that ad. These cookies are also used to create standard profiles of typical users for advertising purposes.
• Facebook: Using Facebook's algorithm, we can show you relevant ads based on your interests and the products you’ve viewed. We then use Facebook's analysis tool to find out who our subscribers are and what they do on our Facebook page.
• Google Analytics: This is a cookie used for analytical purposes that contains statistical information about your use of our website and how you found our website. This gives us a better idea of how often our website is visited, which parts of our website are visited most frequently and how we can optimise our website.
• Google Tag Manager: An analytical cookie to collect statistical information about actions taking place on our site. This data allows us to improve our website.
• Hotjar - SalesCycle: These cookies record your behaviour as a visitor to our website to optimize our website and improve your customer experience.
• Kameleoon - Target2Sell: These cookies store information about your behaviour on our website in order to show you the content that interests you. In this way, we offer you a better web experience.
• Google Optimize: This cookie records your actions on our website, in order to improve our website and your customer experience and to test improvements on our website.
• Addthis.com: This cookie allows you to visit our various social networks via a simple click.
• Affiliate Window: We use this cookie to pay our affiliates (partner sites that feature promotions from us) who have contributed to a sale.
• Lotame: Cookies are used to collect data to be shared in our data management platform. This data is used to better understand our users and helps match current users with new users of the website, who share similar browsing behaviours.
• SmartFocus: This cookie allows us to record how you interact and engage with the website after receiving our e-Newsletters.
• Lead Forensics: Contained within our website is a tracking code provided by Lead Forensics. This code enables Lead Forensics to track activity on the website and provide us with information on the IP address of the requesting computer, the date and duration of the user’s visit, and the web pages which the user visits.
The Lead Forensics tool uses IP tracking for identifying businesses and is not the same as a cookie. The Lead Forensics tracking code only provides information that is readily available in the public domain. It does not, and cannot, provide individual, personal or sensitive data regarding who has visited our website. It provides information on what companies have visited our website by identifying them from their IP address. This data may be used by us to contact the business about their experience or for marketing purposes. We will not pass this data to third parties for any reason. More information can be found at www.leadforensics.com.
• Trust Pilot: We share information about what you’ve bought from Rajapack with Trust Pilot, so that they can send you invites to rate our service and our products. This data is never passed onto any third parties.
Policy last updated