It’s been over a year since we launched Rajaprint, our online packaging custom printed tape tool for customers to create their own bespoke printed packaging. We’ve chosen to feature it in this post as we’re offering some unmissable discounts on orders, with full details below.
Custom tape has been so popular that we’ve decided to revisit what makes custom packaging so important.
Custom packaging can increase profits
Over the past few years, we’ve seen custom packaging become more popular as many businesses are looking to every avenue to maximise the customer experience. Personalisation and customisation have always played an important role in this, but it’s only recently that we have seen this extend so far into the world of packaging.
We saw more evidence of this first hand at the Internet Retailing Expo in April, where many business owners we spoke to were looking for ways to give their products added stand out. It’s also a topic we’ve covered on the blog before, looking in detail at how custom packaging can increase profits for businesses.
Giving customers more control over their packaging
Last year we developed Rajaprint Tape following feedback from customers that custom packaging was going to be the next packaging must have for many. It can provide many benefits to SME businesses, who don’t want the large expense of specialised branding campaigns.
Rajaprint gives customers complete control over their customisation, allowing them to tailor it exactly how they want. Just some of the features include:
- 11 different types of tape, with over 124 different options
- A wide range of tape materials including Vinyl, Polypropylene, Cross Woven, & Low Noise
- A simple 3 step process, all completed online
- Quick turnaround time, typically 2 weeks from sign off to delivery
So just how popular is Rajaprint custom tape?
In short, very! We’ve worked out that the amount of custom tape we’ve printed for our customers, and it’s staggering, take a look at some of our fun facts below. In just over 12 months:
- We’ve printed over 1,500 miles of custom tape – that’s enough to stretch from Land’s End in Cornwall to John of Groats in the Highlands and back again!
- We’ve printed over 300 different bespoke tape designs through Rajaprint for our customers in just over a year, and many have returned for repeat orders.
- Our most popular type of tape has been standard vinyl tape, it’s ideal for many applications. Polypropylene has been a close second, followed by low noise (perfect for packaging in libraries!)
- The most popular colour has been white – lots of our customers use white tape for added stand out on their traditional brown packaging.
- Company information and logos has accounted for over 75% of our custom prints! Business details, branding and straplines on packaging tape can all help to enhance the experience for the recipient.
Rajaprint has gone from strength to strength since we launched, it’s why we extended it to include Rajaprint bags last year – so many customers are looking for new ways to stand out from the crowd with tailored packaging.
Custom printed packaging at unbeatable prices
Right now, we’re offering up to 40% off orders with free tape customisation in one or two colour print (with orders over 360 rolls). For those repeat orders, we’re also offering free artwork, so if you’re looking for a bit of extra impact and personality from your packaging, then please get in touch today, we’d love to help.
Why not read our advice guide Custom Print and Bespoke Packaging Products, information on personalisation and customisation for your packaging. For information on custom print or bespoke made to measure packaging visit www.rajapack.co.uk or contact our team on 0800 630 06 21, or firstname.lastname@example.org.