• 0800 542 44 28 Mon-Thurs 8:00am-6pm,
    Fri 8:00am-5:30pm
  • Buying in bulk? FREE no obligation quotes
  • Trust Pilot rating
  • New to Rajapack? FREE delivery on first orders over £125*
logo raja 0800 542 44 28
£0.00 0 products
Order by reference

About us

WHY CHOOSE RAJAPACK?

QUALITY CUSTOMER
SERVICE

Your satisfaction is our priority and
we want you to be 100% happy with
every Rajapack order. Which is why we:
Stock the widest choice of packaging
supplies and equipment in Europe
Continuously improve and develop our products and services to better meet your needs Provide expert advice on everything from packaging tape to machines Offer competitive prices across a huge range of packaging, warehouse and office supplies

INNOVATIVE PACKAGING SOLUTIONS

At Rajapack, we work closely with suppliers to discover brand-new technologies to continually develop our product range. Along with our extensive packaging experience, we are able to provide the expertise and knowledge on latest innovations to help customers develop
their packing systems.
Working with customers has also
enabled us to identify the right
solution for businesses
requirements for different sized
enterprises.

THE RAJA BRAND LABEL

Rajapack have over 60 years of
packaging experience, and we've
used our knowledge to create our
own range of packaging products.
The RAJA brand guarantees high quality
products that have been rigorously tested
combined with competitive pricing.
Look out for the RAJA brand logo in
your catalogue and here on our website.

Right now, you can choose from over 80
RAJA branded products, and the collection
is growing all the time, look out for the
RAJA mark of confidence!
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS

RAJAPACK AND THE
ENVIRONMENT

Rajapack are committed to reducing
our impact on the environment by constantly reviewing processes and products, recycling and diverting waste from landfill, and using approved European suppliers adhering to environmental legislation.
Our objective is zero waste to landfill and since our environmental management schemes were introduced in 2008 we have achieved this objective, waste types that cannot be recycled are processed for energy.

In 2016 we recycled 86% of all waste produced, and the remaining 14% was converted to energy.
FIND OUT MORE