your CSV file with 2 columns, one for references and one for quantity separated by a semicolon ;.
Follow this guide to prepare your RAJA upload file
- Create two columns. In the first one enter the product references and put the quantity (just the number only) you wish to order in the second column.
- Start filling in your product references from the second line onwards, as the first line of the file will contain the headers.
- Save the file in a .csv format (File > Save as CSV (Comma delimited)(*.csv)).
- Click on << Yes >> when the pop-up message appears highlighting that you may lose some functionality in your workbook.
- Save your upload file on your computer.
- When closing Excel click on Do not save.